European Operator's Licence
Facts and figures
Average third party liability insurance
I used to have 7 trucks registerred in UK. When I moved them under Bulgarian Operators licence, I saved £17,500/year automatically! Moreover, the insurance cost doesn't depend on driver's age or road accidents history.-- Robert, Peterborough
Financial standing requirement per year
In UK I had to keep in company accounts £25,000, covering the financial stability for my 5 trucks. In Bulgaria it costs me only £500/year! I have my £25,000 cash released to invest in expanding my business.-- Kevin, Sheffield
More benefits of flagging out to Bulgaria
- MOT on Bulgarian trucks is done once a year.
- You will be able to hire EU drivers without work permits.
- Corporation tax in Bulgaria is 10% flat.
- Low cost accounting and legal services
- Less tight road transport regulations in Bulgaria
How to manage compliance with EU transport regulations in UK
- VOSA sanctions for foreign O licence operators - short legal research
- UK government increases financial burden for 2014-2015 - overview of the coming regulation changes